Introducing Regina Seriously Soft. 45 super soft and triple layered rolls in a big value pack. Regina Seriously Soft toilet tissue uses better emboss technology to create indulgent bathroom tissue optimised for maximum softness. Add a touch of richness and comfort to your bathroom.
Make Regina Seriously Soft your responsible choice. This packaging is manufactured from Mater-Bi, a biodegradable and compostable material which contains constituents from natural origin. Unlike conventional plastic packaging, this can be disposed of within household food waste or by simply adding it to compost, just like apple peel.
Regina Seriously Soft toilet rolls are manufactured with 100 Percent green electricity. By choosing Sofidel products you are respecting the environment. Regina Seriously Soft is a product created with 100 Percent natural materials, sourced from responsibly managed forests and controlled sources, guaranteed by the FSC forest certification.
Regina Seriously Soft is a product made by Sofidel, one of the industry leader that promotes innovation to guarantee the wellness and hygiene of its customers and the environment. In 2008, Sofidel was the first in its field to become part of the WWF Climate Savers program to reduce CO2 emissions across the globe.
- Regina Seriously Soft is the bathroom tissue with three super soft layers and made with better emboss technology to add a touch of richness and comfort to your bathroom
- The packaging contains 45 rolls of toilet paper optimised for maximum softness
- The packaging is made with the innovation in sustainable bio-plastic packaging using 100 Percent biodegradable and compostable materials that come from natural resources; this can be disposed with food waste or by adding it to compost, just like apple peel
- The FSC forest certification guarantees your Regina Seriously Soft toilet tissue is produced from certified raw materials obtained from responsibly managed forests and controlled sources
- Regina Seriously Soft is a product made by the Sofidel group, one of the industry leader in the world of paper towels and partner of the WWF Climate Savers program to reduce CO2 emissions across the globe